Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

never forget the f***in cult!!!

Options
  • 02-12-2002 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

just listenin to the cult's electric again 2day & it f*** rocks ...am i the only person in this city to wear a cult shirt or have a brilliant rock band been forgotten forever remembered only for that song she sells sanctuary which is a cracker but only a small part of the picture...i mean billy duffy inspired me to play and set up my own band which i will not give the name of cos this thread is not about me its about a great band who should never be forgotten

anyone agree??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Ah yes what a great album that Electric is. And Love is pretty cool too. In fact all the albums I had of theirs were great - Sonic Temple and that song Dreamtime.

The drummer went off to play with GnR didn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Matt Sorum (The Drummer) did join GNR for most of the second album(s) and 'The Spagetti Incident'. He went back to the Cult in 96 I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

I think he's left again though to join the Slash/Duff/Izzy band. This should be good!

Advertisement