Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech Dualie question!!!!!

• 02-12-2002 8:43pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just got my logitech >>>edit<<< should have said mouseman dualie optical(Not wireless) and am having probs setting it up the way I want to.I cant get the fourth(Thumb button)working.
    Im using the disc that came with it but everything seems to be doing exactly what I dont want it to do.
    What I want is :

Right button == Right button
    Left Button== Left button
    Middle button/roller ===Press /roll up / roll down wheras now if I press the cursor jumps to the scroll bar and if try to roll i get some sort of stupid menu.It also doesnt seem to work the way want it to in First person shooters.ie rollup/down-change weapons etc and press to jump or whatever.It seems that I can only get a roller or else a press button and not both together.

Thumb button seem to act the same as pressing the roller.

I seem to rememmber a post regarding the use of windows own drivers instead of Logitechs.
    Help as always appreciated.
    Richie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

funny i got mine replaced today for free from argos, after 10 months use out of the batteries - the new batteries were drained every 2 days, anyhew

what version is your i touch software ?

normally when you set up your mouse a la device setup its done, but you may have to restart your pc before it takes

the new one i got today has 2.1 itouch software ,,

the keyboard only takes 2 batteries instead of four
    and the left mouce click isn't as high pitched as the former product

€165 spent well

Advertisement