Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocky Horror This Friday

Options
  • 02-12-2002 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭

it's my birthday on thursday so i'm trying to get people to go on friday. :D anyone who wants to come along is welcome. :)
    be warned, this is NOT going to be very well organised.
    show up at around 10.45 (it starts at 11) at the classic cinema in harold's cross (the 16 bus will drop you right outside), i think it costs around €6/€7.

yeah, so come along, it'll be fun and so on. or don't and fear my wrath, whatever works for you. :D
    sHep :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭joe the coat

i'd come along, but i'm in waterford... on friday i'll be in wicklow actually... but still can't come

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭stevanavich

yay! count me in! i wont be dressing up though, i want to keep a low profile at the classic cinema after that....unpleasantness.
    i'll even see if i can get some other people to go too!
    yay!
    fun for all! all but "the coat".
    yay! happy birthday chloe.

ill see you there.

(ps. hope your broken toe is getting better.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I dine at midnight. But I shall break the sacred ritual, and thusly doom us all. Just for you.

Which is to say, I shall be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

I shall try and be there..toast and all..
    So, anyone up for lending me some women's clothes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I can't go... I'll be at The Vandals concert... Happy Birfday Chloe though!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

happy bidet!!!
    and i would have invited you all to my birthday party except that i live in an awkward place for that whole business.... yeah. the whole continental seperation thing gets in the way.
    and dude, Bob, why does all of the music come to Ireland???? i so way jealous you actually have reall music there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭joe the coat

music comes heres cause we are a suprisingly musical country.... don't follow this up, or it will go horribly off topic... topic being chloes birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE!! (forgot to say that yesterday...)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Love to go but I will be taking a weekend off from my rather hectic job of trying to make sense of all the ****e going through my head at the moment and relaxing in the wonderful place they call Tipperary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i can't go either,hon,stupid smelly ballet....(god i'd love to kick THAT up the arse...)
    have a good one..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

and yes my exams start thursday week, whoooooooooot!!!!!!!!
    no i don't frequent "that place" anymore, but i may come round to say hello at 1045 if i'm in cause i live 2mins away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Happy Birthday!

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

yaay. thankyou all. I GOT AN ELECTRIC GUITAR!!! WOO HOO!! so so f*ckin' happy.
    who's stevanavich? ah f*ck it, i won't be checking this again before saturday, if you know who i am just come over and say hi. :)
    looking forward to seeing you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Well, I'm just about to leave my house, from where I shall go elsewhere, then to the Classic. So,ha.
    Stevanavich=Steven with the long hair and the nails.

i'm truely and deeply offended chloe. numerous times have i stood before thee and yelled "I am Stevanavich!".

and yet you dont have the slightest idea of who i am....

i made the connection about half an hour after i posted that. yes, i am an idiot. yes we have no bananas.

You are many things, but an idiot is not one of them. And we all love you regardless.

NAY!

... it was him... get him boys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

Alas, can't go.....

It's nice to see people checking the dates of posts. :p

heehee. 'tis a pity that we're not going tonight, there's a theme night (not sure what the theme is, probably tarts and vicars again though). :(

WE HAVE TO GO AFTER CHRISTMAS!!

• Advertisement

how about the first friday in new year. 3rd of january 2003. that way, anybody gone away for christmas will be back.

grand. and corey'll still be here.

Corey's in Ireland?

Hang on... when's this happening/ did this happen?

And why don't i have pants? Erm...

he's coming over on the 28th so far as i am aware.

much w00tage.

and so forth

Friday the 31st? Ah go on.

Ooh! I bought the video! W00T! :D mmm... ER-OTIC! :p

that sounds good to me. :D

all the rest of yous better be there....*shakes fist in your general direction*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

I was supposed to be going to the live show in Belfast on the morrow, but then I realised that I do, in fact, live in Dublin. Bum eyes. I was also going to pick up the DVD t'other day, but then realised I already had the soundtrack on CD and the film itself on VHS. Which isn't really a downer, since from it I have deduced that, although I am DVD-less, I not only have the soundtrack on CD, but also the film itself on VHS. Ah-ha.

:confused:

eep. yeah the dvd's all cheap in HMV at the moment and stuff. i did the personality test for it yesterday, apparently i'm frankenfurter. go figure.

• Advertisement

TEST?! WHERE?!!?!?!

mmm... the soothing sounds of Richard O'Brien...

Advertisement