Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scoop:ITV2 Free to View on Digibox (FTV card)

• 02-12-2002 10:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

10906V 5/6 The ID is G54.

But 4 how long?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Charles Slane

Or it WOULD have been a scoop if I hadn't already posted it on http://troll.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72061

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭carrolls

Lets hope it lasts anyway:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 784 ✭✭✭SPAWKER

ITV2, Woorking perfectly on FTV card on other channels on G54,which was being used by Grampian as their test freq. up to last week.lets hope it lasts.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jomo

Strange - just tried G54 now and its showing Judge Judy yet on the epg for ITV2 it says prpogrammes haven't started yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭mfield

On a slightly different note - can you get UTV on other channels with a FTV card? I have all the other regions of ITV but no UTV, can it be got?

jomo, you have been registered since April and you have only just done your 1st post, he he he! ;)

mfield.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

Yes you can get UTV (and all other ITV regions) through the add channels using a FTV card. The channel details are as follows...

10.832H 22000 5/6
    10.891H 22000 5/6
    10.906V 22000 5/6 - UTV is here

Originally posted by ShaneOC
    Yes you can get UTV (and all other ITV regions) through the add channels using a FTV card. The channel details are as follows...

10.832H 22000 5/6
    10.891H 22000 5/6
    10.906V 22000 5/6 - UTV is here

Thanks very much for that ShaneOC, worked a treat mate! :D

mfield.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭TVDX

This is the best thing ever, was watching "Late show with David Letterman" last night.

It feels so good to have on my second digibox(ftv) another exclusive channel that will never be provided by NTL or Chorus or any operator in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭jabarrett35

Hi G54 is now showing a blue info screen for Carlton TV. And has not shown ITV2 since this morning. I think we have lost ITV2 for now on FTA.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭carrolls

Well the last few days have proved something.
    How much we don't need ITV2.
    Its absolute rubbish.
    David Letterman is ok if theres nothing else on. But apart from that its all trash, Re-runs of Inspector Morse. :o
    They even show TV3's Haunted House. :confused:
    Thats how stuck they are for material.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

The two "hidden" FTA feeds of ITV2 have either gone or changed PID. The G54 isn't FTA, though obviously has been FTV.

Can't say I miss it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭jez

Don't forget that ITV2 show Champions League matches...looks like we've missed out again. Ah well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

a question about The Late Show.
    has it really lost its sense of humour or has mine matured. i had a look at it a few days ago and it was rubbish. i used to love it when Sky showed it. am i the only one

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭modrover

Checked this afternoon (1230 hrs) G54 is now showing "Who wants to be a millionaire"? ;)

and it's still showing it. it looks like the episode where that woman won the £1,000,000. and it has no ads just a black screen with the clock thing going back into the programme

Ah feck it, I was lookin foward to some Champions League games that aren't shown on Irish TV! :(

mfield.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭TVDX

How can you say, the last few days have proved that we dont need ITV 2, thats your opinion, i personally feel like i do need extra Champions League matches, and re runs of shows that i might have missed. An extra channel is an extra channel no matter what you say. And the fact that english viewers get it as part of their subscription and irish people dont is stupid.
    After all channel 4 agreed to put E4 on the irish epg.

Originally posted by TVDX
    And the fact that english viewers get it as part of their subscription and irish people dont is stupid.

that works both ways. remember that RTÉ1, Network 2, TV3 and TG4 are part ofour subscription and the UK doesn't get those. personally i'd put ITV2 on par with the likes of BEN and You TV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 mmc

is Itv 2 Gone. I checked the label G54 with my FTV card on sunday and Yesterday and it wasnt showing anything. Is anyone else saying the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Yep, it's gone a few days now. Well, it was only as a test channel after all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement