Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken 2 !

Options
  • 18-03-1999 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

Right so who is the best player?
    Or is it just a matter of learning off a player really well...and the game been made so well that it comes down to the player playing rather then your character?

....hmm i think i read some where that
    paul is the best?

O and tekken3....are they the same characters in it as in tekken2?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Pauls a poof! wink.gif
    (no serious he is - its in his bio)

As for the best character - it depends on you style nd who you like - personally, I love Nina and the characters with the same moves and hate Jack and the characters based on him.

The are extra characters and the characters that are carried on from 2 have been tweaked slightly.

Draco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Dead or Alive

Streetfighter Series.

Sorry, I feel the urge to mention these any time anyone brings up Tekken, which is the most over-hyped and under-playable fighting game series of all time. They are, quite blatantly, yawn-inducingly bad.

Mata ne!
    Rob (training for Ridge Racer 4 challenge match next week...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭toil

Dead or Alive,
    Streetfighter Series.
    Sorry, I feel the urge to mention these any time anyone brings up Tekken,which is the most over-hyped and under-playable fighting game series of all time. They are, quite blatantly, yawn-inducingly bad.

hmm cool must try out that game...
    BUT!
    Ok i aint played many playstation games...must be 4 at most...but tekken 2!
    That game has a lot too it..it is very well made. That game keeps me going til earlier hours.
    but i aint seen these potehr games..

ps how many hours have you played tekken?

How many hours... oh lord. Far, far too many.

On Tekken 2, I've probably done about 20 hours. Tekken 3 is hitting on about 50 between various tourneys and so on (I may hate it, but that doesn't mean I'm bad at it...)

OTOH, the only fighting game I've ever played for more than 18 hours solid was Bushido Blade... god but I loved that game! ^_^

Ja na,
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭mobius

Tekken 1 : Kazuya
    Tekken 2 : Kazuya
    Tekken 3 : Jin
    " : "

Get muppited at:
    http://www.gibworld.com/mobius

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

aye Jin's the best in Tekken 3.
    tekken 2 is crap compared to it imho smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

tekken3 has been brought down to platinum already!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭mobius

And shure why nosh?
    'Bout time they (...SCEE/NAMCO/RETAILERS) stopped robbing us blind.
    But aren't we the bigger gob$hites for paying that kinda' cash?
    Only piracy can save us from the greedy fe<kers.

-Smack ma' bitch up!-
    www.gibworld.com/mobius

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

mmmm, Tekken 3. Shinji dont give me that guff about Tekken being crap, I played Dead Or Alive and that was complete $hite. As for best charcters it has to be Kazuya in Tekken 2, in Tekken 3 most of them rock with the exception of Panda natch smile.gif

I personally think Bryan Fury is quite good tho most people think he sucks, my best charcter playing wise is Jin, or Ling Xiayou.

Tekken... the only fighting series where you get to make a cup of tea between moves.

(Although Kensai gave you time to have a four-course meal between pressing the button and your character actually doing anything)

The hell with all of them, I've now played Soul Calibur on the DreamCast, and arguments about Tekken, DoA and SF just don't matter any more... If there's a heaven for beat'em'up fans, it's right there in Sega's little white box smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

So you like the Dreamcast? How much did it cost on import?

Advertisement