Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sega show their guns!!

Options
  • 03-12-2002 8:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

new games and re-releases from sega

Xbox / Rent A Hero
    Xbox / Illbleed
    Xbox / Dynamite Cop
    Xbox / Blue Stinger

PS2 / VF 4 EVO / 2003 Spring
    PS2 / Initial D / 2003 Spring
    PS2 / Phantasy Star Remix / 2003 / - cheap price
    PS2 / Golden Axe / 2003 / - cheap price
    PS2 / Space Harrier / 2003 / - cheap price

They also announced some obscure Jap-only baseball game for GameCube

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

The good news are there are even more.

Golden Axe (summer 2003)
    Space Harrier (summer 2003)
    Phantasy Star (summer 2003)
    Fantasy Zone (summer 2003)
    Alex Kidd in the Miracle World
    Gain Ground
    Tantoaru
    Virtua Racing
    Phantasy Star II
    Phantasy Star IV: End of Millennium
    Bare Knuckle (Street of Rage)
    Bonaza Brothers
    Monoco GP
    Last Bronx

The PS2 version of Space Harrier, Fantasy Zone and Golden Axe are completely new works based on the original arcade versions. Space Harrier and Fantasy Zone will be in full 3D, while Golden Axe will be a new sequel based on the original arcade version in 1989.

Source: http://www.the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

pity theres only one gc one. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

time my dear friend, after *cough* megaton, there will be big changes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Oh please, Megaton is just going to be something about online play. I couldn't give two ****s.

Gamecube is getting FZero and Virtua Fighter Quest. Those are two games I'd give an arm and a leg to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

http://forum.edge-online.com/viewtopic.php?t=36315&highlight=xbox+rent+hero

This is getting annoying ciscokid, i'm sure the edge forums are very interesting but there's no need to regurgitate everything you see there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Virtua Racing

Oh, I want! I want!

(tempted to pick up an old megadrive just to play it again - still have the cart)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

Originally posted by Celt
    http://forum.edge-online.com/viewtopic.php?t=36315&highlight=xbox+rent+hero

This is getting annoying ciscokid, i'm sure the edge forums are very interesting but there's no need to regurgitate everything you see there.

who do you think you are ?,

because i post informative game news , you're getting annoyed?

everybody posts news from all over the internet,, i amn't going to list all the sites i go to by the way - theres dozens

edge happens to be very good at getting game news first,,

its not like i copied the thread url like you did!!

BLITZ_MOLLOY stated some more - he obviously got his information form a games site , you aren't complaining there are you?

and i don't post regurgitated news,

i didn't see the news in the games folder ~ did anyone else see sega games newest release list ...

go wash your hair or something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

Cool Virtua Racing and Monaco Gp on Ps2 >must haves

* they will have to have more than one track in Monaco Gp tho, or at least several different layouts

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

theciscokid:

Maybe I'm overstepping my mark here, but...

I'm getting annoyed because the games board is becoming over-saturated with threads at the moment. That's not conducive to discussion - and keep in mind that this a discussion board, not a news folder. It's an entirely different forum to EDGE's.

There's nothing wrong with posting something should you genuinely want to discuss it, or should it be obscure or news that you feel would be of interest to others - but to post such trivial news as this, and to do so so frequently, really is quite annoying.

Also, personal insults won't indear you to people around here.

Again, this is a completely different forum to EDGE's, with completely different norms, standards and expectations. If I may offer you advice, just lurk for a bit - get to know and adjust to these norms. And when you do post, before clicking that "submit" button, think if the post is really worthwhile - if it really needs to be said. That's why see very few people posting more than 3 or 4 posts a day around here.

[That just rates as abuse. If you have a problem with someone's postings, you complain to a moderator or take it up in a civil manner like Nakey just did. Comprende? - S.]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

ciscokid - the guys have a point. There's a simple rule which works on some other boards here but which I haven't had to enforce on the Games board before, but which you might want to keep in mind... Basically, don't post anything without posting your own thoughts on it as well. This isn't a news forum, it's a discussion forum - if people wanted to read news they'd go to one of the dedicated news sites like Eurogamer, C&VG, Bluesnews or GI.

Basically, if something you're posting isn't worth your time to write a few paragraphs outlining your own thoughts on it, then it's not worth clicking the submit button on either.

Originally posted by Celt
    [That just rates as abuse. If you have a problem with someone's postings, you complain to a moderator or take it up in a civil manner like Nakey just did. Comprende? - S.]
    I can't remember what I posted so not particularly :(

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

lads dont give out about theciscokid, he might try to bight your head off :D

Advertisement