Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch out for cheap games

Options
  • 03-12-2002 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

1 million worth of games were robbed yesterday

link

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I can just see ppl now saying no to half price games.

Tho me reckons those games will be found.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

yeah I can imagine the convo

get your games cheaper than 'Game'
    does that come with a warrenty
    ... errmm Yes, Yes it does.

I reckon they are on the way to England/EuroLand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Someone took the Fairplay campaign a bit seriously. :o

They got lots of GC machines as well apparently. I wouldn't mind a nice cheap GC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Yeah I can imagine walking down Henry Street or Moore Street.

"Get your PS2 games, 5 for 20 yourohs"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Must talk to my friend over in Ballyfermot, that's where previous items stolen have turned up for sale on the street. Buying stolen goods is not ok... mmmkay.

On another note is it my imagination or is very second game (at least) I pick up being manufactured here at the moment. Which annoys me even more when I'm paying over the odds for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

any examples of games which are manufactured here in ireland? Didn't think we did any of that kind of thing. If so it makes no sense at all that we are paying so much, as the usual excuse is the £ to € conversion..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Afaik all the Microsoft games are done here, but thats obvious given that loadsa MS stuff is packaged here.

Matt

Advertisement