Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats The Craic Admins"!

• 03-12-2002 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

hey admins...what are yis at these day.
    i just want to take this opportunity to thank you for boards.ie ...i spent 6hrs just looking through personal issues and found it very rewarding.... boards.ie has changed my life and i just want to thank you all for keeping it so cool and all. and here it's like people know me and care about me..not like real life of course...thank you admins..this is the best place in the world and i love you all for it..so have ye all got any craic for me? this is good fun huh...everybody rulez! internet is cool!
    thank you admins.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Are you on crack?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

no seriously,are you on crack?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Ah leave him be. It's nice to have a post in Admin that isn't either a whinge or a troll*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Yes amp, it sure is...

/me unzips...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

/me brushes teeth

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Thank you boards! This is indeed a wonderful place!

(I'm not extracting the urine.)

Just wondering though Lucutus, did you misspell Locutus on purpose or is that a typo ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by Lucutus
    Yes amp, it sure is...

/me unzips...

/me fetchs kitten

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

this sounds an awful lot like #boards.ie........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by Cartman
    i just want to take this opportunity to thank you for boards.ie ...i spent 6hrs just looking through personal issues and found it very rewarding.... boards.ie has changed my life and i just want to thank you all for keeping it so cool and all. and here it's like people know me and care about me..not like real life of course...thank you admins..this is the best place in the world and i love you all for it..so have ye all got any craic for me? this is good fun huh...everybody rulez! internet is cool!
    thank you admins.

Wow :eek: I didn't know Gwynneth Paltrow was a poster on boards.ie! We really do get all sorts... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Originally posted by kaids
    Just wondering though Lucutus, did you misspell Locutus on purpose or is that a typo ?

Simply avoiding copyright infringement Kaids. 'Peramount' are bástards like that.

Luc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

ya, well try naming yourself after a gun!!:D :eek:

*ahem, sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Just cause you've a muppet nickname doesn't mean you have to BE a muppet and post 101 different smilies after each post :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Kairo
    Just cause you've a muppet nickname doesn't mean you have to BE a muppet and post 101 different smilies after each post :rolleyes:

I agree with him!!*%&! :D:confused: :cool: :mad: :( :eek: :rolleyes: :):o :

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,502 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by DapperGent
    Are you on crack?
    Probably just a wee bit drunk. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Wow, a praise thread?

*grabs heart*

*collapses*

(but seriously)

nice one Cartman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Apparently in America "crack" has one meaning no matter how it is spelt...so 6 hours in PI, are you on craic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by chernobyl
    Apparently in America "crack" has one meaning no matter how it is spelt...so 6 hours in PI, are you on craic?

your arse and cocaine.

there's two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

your arse and cocaine.

there's two.

If you see someone walking awkwardly through customs you'll find that they have been combined ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

It's also nice to see Bard contributing that worthwhile 6 posts a day in such a helpfull way. :D :cool: :eek:;) :):p:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

oh i lub u too!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

Originally posted by Cartman
    thank you admins.

surely a contestant for post of the month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

Originally posted by conZ
    surely a contestant for post of the month.

pffft conZ. Why would you want Cartman to receive post of the month? anything to do with the fact that you two are brothers?

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

gets my vote for post of the month
    it's so well worded ...what a crafty individual you are cartman...well done.
    probably the most annoying person ever...but a hell of a post....i only wish that i wrote it ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

Originally posted by Scrappy]-[Nick
    gets my vote for post of the month
    it's so well worded ...what a crafty individual you are cartman...well done.
    probably the most annoying person ever...but a hell of a post....i only wish that i wrote it ...

[Father Ted]
    now THATS sarcasm!
    [/Father Ted]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

What ever it is, I want some! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

well apparently conZ and Scrappy]-[Nick got my password and wrote this, just noticed it now,
    cart

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

muppets.jpg

careful now!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement