Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas shopping tips

Options
  • 03-12-2002 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭

Things to do at Dunnes-Stores while your spouse/shopping partner/significant other is taking his/her time:

1. Get 24 boxes of condoms, randomly put them in peoples trolleys when they aren't looking
    2. Set all the alarm clocks in housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals.
    3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor to the toilets.
    4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3 in housewares,'...and see what happens.
    5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away...
    6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
    7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department
    8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?
    9. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
    10. Dart around the shop suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from 'Mission Impossible'.
    11. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through say 'PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!!!'
    12. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker assume the fetal position and scream 'NO! NO! It's those voices again'....
    and my personal favourite,
    13. Go into a changing room and shout loudly.... 'Hey! We're out of toilet paper in here!!!'.

Bio

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

they're the best:)
    Dart around the shop suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from 'Mission Impossible'.

rotf

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

11. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through say 'PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!!!'

ROFL :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

Originally posted by BioHazRd
    9. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
    10. Dart around the shop suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from 'Mission Impossible'.

Bio

ive actually done both of these, another favourate of mine is to sing along to all the christmas songs in a really bad way.
    you'd be surprised how much it pisss people off.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pokes

Hehe good un's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

12. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker assume the fetal position and scream 'NO! NO! It's those voices again'....
    and my personal favourite,
    13. Go into a changing room and shout loudly.... 'Hey! We're out of toilet paper in here!!!'.

hehe very good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,695 ✭✭✭jd

Last year during Santarchy in San Francisco 150 men dressed as Santa ran into a Gap Store, packing out the place and freaking out the staff. When one of them shouted "Ok - lets unfold everything", the manager started crying :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

the last one is the best. must try that the next time me and the girlfriend go shopping. Embarres the hell out of her.

Advertisement