Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

idea for supply sports supporters gift

Options
  • 03-12-2002 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

I have a idea to supply sports supporters gift, for example the clown hats, scarf. The plan is wholesale to big gift shop. Does anybody know who is the main distributor in Ireland? If wholesale to the stands owner on the street is a bad idea, but I still don't know where they buy those from.

Another thing is I don't know the logo fee to put some team logo on the products, anybody know something about this?

In fact, I don't even know the profit rate of this field. So any advice you can provide is appreciated!

Thanks advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I'd suspect you would need to contact the Clubs or their parent sporting associations for details about franchisng of merchandise.

From a legal point of view, clubs and spotiing bodies have made it a very difficult business to get into, owing to the fears re: counterfeit goods being circulated- purporting to be official merchandise.

Before even considering looking at the wholesaling or manufactuing end of the operations, endeavour to secure the legal right to commence the business.

Advertisement