Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What video game character are you?

Options
  • 03-12-2002 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

2.pngI am an Asteroid
    I am a drifter . I go where life leads, which makes me usually very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

What video game character are you?

:D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,376 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Damn it. I was a thrust ship. I wanna be Cloud Strife! Bet shinji wouldn't mind being tifa so he could look at him self in the mirror naked all day. Actually I wouldn't mind being Aerith

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

11.pngI am Mr Do.

I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer

'I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.'

yeahhhhhhhh, i like food...

and i do get lost very easily

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

16.png I am a Light Cycle."I am a Light Cycle
    I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I am Kung Fu Master.

I like to be in control of myself. I dislike crowds, especially crowds containing people trying to kill me. Even though I always win, I prefer to avoid fights if possible.

(If you were not Kung Fu Master you would be Kong.)15.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Originally posted by SofaKing
    I am a Gauntlet Adventurer

'I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.'

yeahhhhhhhh, i like food...

and i do get lost very easily

ditto.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

11.png

I am Mr Do. (Who is Mr Do??????)

I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples.

(If you were not Mr Do you would be a Defender-ship.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Woo! I'm a defender ship!

6.png

"I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups."

(That's a defender ship from the original, not the rubbish new remake. I'm definitely not one of those.)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

8.png

When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself.

Ok this is wierd....I got my name Giblet from......Scorched Earth!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

Sweet

16.png

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems.

If I was not a Light Cycle I would be a Scorched Earth Tank

8.png

When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

I am kong...

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

...don't think it suits me though, so I'm going for the back-up option: an Asteroid. Someone else pointed out what that was.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by Giblet
    8.png

Ditto.

Advertisement