Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

video editing hassles (PCTV)

• 03-12-2002 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

hi,

i have a pinnacle pc-tv video capture/tuner card. video capture from s-video and composite works properly. the problem is this: when using the tuner, i get *perfect* picture quality (on antenna/aerials and cable) but the sound/audio capture though the coax connecter is woeful.

this is the same on all pcs i have ever tried, and all tv systems (chorus, ntl etc...). just wondering if anyone else has ever had this problem? got the card just over 2 years ago in cork, so bringing it back is out of the question. have also tried multiple os's and driver revisions, graphics cards etc...

it's a pain because i can create movies via s-video & composite no problem, but actually getting the audio signal through the coax seems a tad impossible.

i'm just about to give up on it, just asking this before i chuck it.

Advertisement