Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meridian Line

Options
  • 03-12-2002 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Meridian Line play Eammon Dorans Mon 9th Dec,8.00pm

''new and eager to please'';)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

aw.
    youl get the "pathetic"/sympathy vote anyway.
    ie the lassies!

then you will be gods.
    like me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

oooh, this is annoying, now I have to decide between the TBMC gig or this.

well, i'll advise people to go and see Meridian Line.
    i saw them opening the Johnny pyro gig in TBMC the other week, and they were really phuckin' good. if you like the Doves newest album, you'll probably like them, not to pigeonhole them or anything, just a complimentary reference.

yeah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Graemo

are they the band that did a song called "the money shot" then went on to explain what a money shot was. If so they're dicks and thats that.

ps Yes yes Johnny Pyro did indeedly rock a doodle do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Gary D

Thanx alot Achilles that was indeed us at the Pyro's gig but im glad to say we dont have a song called the money shot,that was probably one of the bands on after us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

yeah Graemo, i dont know the name of that band, they weren't listed on the poster or anything. Meridian Line were first on, then the annoying ****s with the gimmicky song titles.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Cozpyro

I have to say hats off to Meridian Line. That was only their second gig.

Mr. D saw them at a gig in Voodoo and arranged to have them play at the launch. I really enjoyed them.

Sorry for the delay in the congrats.

Cheers man, thanks alot and best of luck with the support slot with the fun lovin criminals.You are playin with them are'nt you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Muppet Monarchy

Have this Meridian Line bunch got any mp3's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Cozpyro

Originally posted by Gary D
    Cheers man, thanks alot and best of luck with the support slot with the fun lovin criminals.You are playin with them are'nt you?

We sure are. Really looking foward to it. If anyone is going to see FLC make sure you get in early. We promise to put on a really good show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭violent*sky

yeah....anyone who wants t check out the meridian line should go to the voodoo lounge on the 13th of december!!!!! and to top it all off u get to see murder of crows, sundogs, and us violent*sky!!!!!!!!!
    dont u just love shameless plugging!!!!!
    come along and help with the general drunkeness!!!! friday nights in voodoo - not to be missed!!!!

• Advertisement

No have'nt got any mp3's but we've been meaning to drop a demo into phantom it shud be goin in soon. i'll try do that asap.

Advertisement