Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ian Paisley

Options
  • 03-12-2002 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

The Reverend Ian Paisley dies and approaches the pearly gates.
    St. Peter stops him. "You can't get in here" says St.Peter.
    "Why not" says Paisley. "I've been a good Christian man all my life"
    "Not according to our records. It says here you've been preaching hatred
    against Catholics and the Pope for years" replies St.Peter. "Now, Just a minute. I haven't done that for a long time. I'm
    a changed man. Why, just a few weeks ago, I was walking past a Catholic church in .Belfast and I heard some beautiful music. I looked inside and
    these wee girls were all dressed up for their first communion. Well, I called over one of those girls and gave her a pound.

"We don't have any record of that here" said Peter
    "And a couple of weeks later, I walked past another Catholic church and saw some boys being confirmed. I walked over to one of those boys and gave him a pound."

Again Peter looked puzzled."We have no record of that either." Paisley continued, "And just last week there, I saw a nun helping the homeless in downtown Belfast, so I gave that nun a pound."

St.Peter said"There must be something wrong with our computer,
    because we don't have any of this on file. Let me talk to the Big Fellowfor a moment."
    Ian Paisley paced up and down, waiting anxiously for the
    answer. Eventually St.Peter returned... "What did He say?" said Paisley. "He said......here's your three pound back, now f*** off"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

quite good
    L2

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

brillant, lucky i'd just been to the toilet or I would have shat myself

Advertisement