Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morgages

Options
  • 03-12-2002 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

I am thinkging about one of these things, well not now but in about 2 years, so I am trying to save about £á18-20k between now and then.....

impossible you say... well no not really since being made redundant fro the IT sector I have an average paid job, bubt I also have 2 nixer jobs that are bringing in a fair few euros, although due to these 2 nixers I dont have time to breathe...

My question, what should I do with this money, afetr 2 years saving hard I think I will have the monet for a deposit, but should I be banking this money so the bank I intend to get a mrgage with sees that I am saving or stash it under the bed and produce it when i need it..

Are there any benefite so either option.. bear in mind afetr the way the goverment and Mc greevy have treated us I am a little reserved into pumping hard earned money into a bank !!!!!

suggestions please....

thanks, paddyc

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement