Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the last unicorn/draby o'gill

• 04-12-2002 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭

ppl im looking to track down two things

1: a copy of the last unicorn

2: an ORIGINAL copy of darby o gill

yes i know i can just wander down to the disney section in xtra vision for this one.
    but thing is ppl that about 10 years ago the released darby as a digiatally remastered version and to my horror they changed the voices of darby and king brian.

somethign about the orignal voices of the actors having too thick an accent for american audiences to understand. DAmn to disney damn you to hell (joke i take it back i really adore disney)

anyway lads this is a plea here....!!!!!!
    HELP!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

Here ya go mate:

The Last Unicorn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I did manage to get a copy of the Last unicorn,
    It is wonderfull but i'm still trying to get my paws on The Flight of Dragons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Oh, good look trying to get The Flight Of Dragons! I've tried ordering that in from about 50 different shops... Funny thing though about The Last Unicorn. I was a friends house telling him about all these great fantasy films I saw as a kid, and that I wanted to get them on video, and I told him about the Last Unicorn, and he was like "Oh, why I've got that right here." and he plucked it down from the shelf and handed it to me.

I was a happy chappie.

But still no luck on TFoD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I used to have the last unicorn and the flight of dragons on that same tape they were shown oneday after the other on bbc about 15 years ago the tape died due to being watched too much. /sob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Jesus...
    I watched that very thing on BBC when I was a kid.

Wow...
    What a flashback.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭JessieG

ahh guys ye rule! still wanna get an orignal of darby though any joy out there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Darby O'Gill And The Little People .

That film brings me back a bit! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭JessieG

thanx but i know for a fact that has been RE...f**kin mastered and the voices dubbed.

me is looking for some aul origianl someone taped at home on there vcr about 15 years ago!!! come on ppl i know some one other there has one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

The Last Unicorn will be released on DVD (Both Region 1 and 2 version) in Febuary 2003.

Great flick.

Advertisement