Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&C: Tiberium Sun & Mechwarrior 3

Options
  • 19-09-1999 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

Is it Just me, or are all the rescent releases in Games getting Easier ( With the exception of SS2 )
    Mechwarrior 3 Didn't even last a week before I had finished it
    and Tiberium Sun just didn't last very Long
    I finished nod in 4 days ( 3- 4 hrs a day )
    and GDI in 5 Days GDI Missions are more difficult than NOD most of the nod later missions you can just send in the Arty and sit back an relax.

But in Generally the Standards of Games has gone down heck the original C&C took at least a week to get through the first few missions. Tut the games are just getting easier. More and More attention is being turned to the Graphics Mech3 isa good example
    all the space seemingly was used up for the graphics and that resulted in some what short number of Missions.

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I couldn't agree more (especially about SS2)
    C&C:TS is way too damn short. What the hell were they doing in those years of development?
    and MW2 was a joke. I was stunned that it was over so quickly. The SP aspect of games seems to be less important than MP, it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I find that a game only takes me 3-4 days to complete nowadays.In a game like MW3,would it really have been that hard to stick in a couple more missions to extend the game a wee bit.Look at Starsceige,tons of missions on both sides and it comes with Tribes for under 30 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Yeah games are getting easier with the exception of AvP with out the save option
    Now that ruined the game limited as it may be. HL was another long game took me 'bout 2 weeks of constant playing on hard. Where the hell did you get star seige for under £30, any where that I've looked it's 35-40.

Unfortunaly there are more games with great graphics and less lastablity out recently, to think a couple of years ago, it used to be the other way around.

Soon all games will be short and not worth buying....... Quake 3 better have some lastabliity.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Did you not get the AvP update?

You can now save mid game.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    homepage.tinet.ie/~davitt

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Waldron - post a URL ya big muppet!

woohoo, I'm going to see SouthPark ...

Take it easy!

Al.

• Advertisement

Yeah of course I did, how do you think I knew it ruined the game. Although I had finished it before I got the patch. Whenever I play it now, I dont use the save function, it keeps you on the edge of your seat know if you screw up you'ld have to start all over again!

[This message has been edited by Monty - the one and only (edited 22-09-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Riker

Monty lastability isn't a word smile.gif

Ring me tonight.

Sim

Ok, the lenght of time it takes you to get through a game. Is that ok Simian?

Advertisement