Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Me = Dublin = Saturday 7th Dec.

Options
  • 04-12-2002 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

Well as the title says i'll be in dublin on Saturday (briefly) for my annual pre-birthday visit (its on Sunday) and i'd like to say hello/hug all the people who I havent seen in yonks. I have feic all credit (damn college being expensive) and I think this might be the easiest way to spread the word :P

So come say hello, i'll probably be around Stephen's Green at some stage, i'll see ye there! and i'll post up times closer to the day :)

<< Fio >>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭joe the coat

might be there... might be busy too... i'll see what i can do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i'll see if i can make it to stephen's green,i'm not sure if i can,hugs to you m'dear

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

and yes i am doing the chemistry olypiad next saturday, thats some reall good timing fio, :( how long will you be around for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I SHALL HUGETH THEE TILL THOUEST CANNOTEST BREATHE! Oh yeah! :):):):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

i will be on the anti-war march, but hopefully i'll see you at some stage in the day. :)
    sHep :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭stevanavich

I too shall be present, as i am almost every week. Hugh will be there also. (he's sitting right beside me as i type this, doing....stuff,....with chains...)

heh.

Advertisement