Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yet another nintendo "megaton" thread

Options
  • 04-12-2002 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

hello there

I know you're all probably sick to the gill s of this infernal "megaton" announcement by nintendo (I know I am) but I have just one question

Is it real? I bought a gamecube in October and while I am impressed by the high quality of the games I am rather disapointed by the small selection offered (Especially with regard to RPG's and decent multiplayer games - and here I am not talking about any of that "mario party " tripe; I want something that can rival the dreamcasts "toy commander" or the n64s "perfect dark", "goldeneye" and starwing)

Well my point is that at this time I am thinking of trading it in for a ps2 and this megaton announcment thing had me wavering at first but as it was meant to be declared in early December (i.e now) but still hasn't materialsied. so is there going to be some games industry shattering announcment or is it all a load of hokum? and if so when will it be made?

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Nobody knows what it is yet. Anyone claiming to know is lying. It may be a really major announcement, or it might just be some new games that they're announcing.

It's probably due on December 21st. I have no idea where people got the idea that it was going to happen at the start of December.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I think you should ban 'theciscokid' JUST for mentioning M***T**
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

My attempt at a sarcastic megaton announcment was met with ridicule :( but I must say Nintendo's PR stunt has worked I can't wait to see what its about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

yah has me wonderin too.....

:confused:

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

i think megaton should be added to the board censor.

all in favour say i.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by DiscoStu

all in favour say i.

I was just think that early on, so.... i

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

Originally posted by Giblet
    :D

ah no thats not nice!!

please don't get rid of me :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

aye on both counts :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Yes, well, neither of the above are happening and this thread is getting locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement