Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos DVD Players ?

Options
  • 04-12-2002 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a cheap 3rd DVD player for the bedroom.

It needs to be multi-region hackable by remote and be able to play DVD-R discs.

Does anyone know if any of the players at Argos meet either or both of these requirements ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭John mac

Did you look at the ones in Richer sounds for €109 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

yeah - but unfortunately out-of-stock :-(
    no sign of when they'll be back in stock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Originally posted by John mac
    Did you look at the ones in Richer sounds for €109 ?

They're €99.99! I've said this too many times on these boards but multi-region on that player can be enabled by two button presses. Don't pay for it. Buy a DVD instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

I got the crown one from Power city a few months ago. About €120( as far as my memory goes)

It also has a simple remote hack(using the supplied remote-not a 4in1 jobbie)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

Richer called me yesterday, player is back in stock and the one I've ordered is on the way. Pretty good deal I reckon.

• Advertisement
Advertisement