Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AC/DC Tour

Options
  • 04-12-2002 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

I heard AC/DC were to play at the point in the summer of next year, can anyone verify this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

There's definately going to be tour for their new album due out sometime during 2003. Whether they'll come to Ireland or not is unconfirmed. In fact, no dates or locations have been confirmed yet.

I think they came to Ireland for the Stiff Upper Lip tour so I don't see why they won't this time round.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I damn well do hope they come to Ireland. I'd love to see them. My mother and father saw them live here 10 years ago and they said it was one of the best live performances they've ever seen. And they've been to a hell of a lot of good gigs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Axe

AC/DC Kick ass!! They'd better come or I'll hunt Angus down with a big stick!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

indeed that would be class, would love to see them at slane, seeing as i live 4 miles from it! Or at witness even, just so longs as they come to Ireland, If not them there'll be alot a complaining!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Seen them 20 years ago (yup I'm old) on the Back in Black tour at the RDS. Seen them half a dozen times since but that was the best - epic gig.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Here's the latest:

"AC/DC have signed to Epic Records in America. And the first releases under this deal will be revamped versions of ‘Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, ‘Highway To Hell’ and ‘Back In Black’. This is part of a strategy that will see the band’s entire back catalogue re-issued."
    - Totalrock.com

Advertisement