Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netsmart Account On A Different PC

Options
  • 04-12-2002 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

here is the situation. a new PC is arriving in the next couple of days. is it possible to move my Netsmart account from the PC i am on now to the new one or do i have to cancel this account and set up a new one?

while i am here i'll ask does a faster PC make for a faster connection in any way?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,338 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Originally posted by Mossy Monk
    here is the situation. a new PC is arriving in the next couple of days. is it possible to move my Netsmart account from the PC i am on now to the new one or do i have to cancel this account and set up a new one?

Netsmart is just setup on you phone number, so it's only a matter of setting up a connection on the new pc.
    while i am here i'll ask does a faster PC make for a faster connection in any way?

Not really, unless there's a better modem in the new pc, it might improve the connection. The quality of the connection is usually down to your phoneline, cables etc etc.

Advertisement