Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft,who treats Europe the best?

Options
  • 05-12-2002 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

Being European customers to these 3 companies,who do you think treats the E.U customer the best out of all the big 3 companies, such as release dates/titles/choice.....etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

In order:

Microsoft
    Sony
    Nintendo

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Nintendo are right at the bottom and always have been. I decided today, that the only way I'm buying a Gamecube is if 1) We get the Ura Zelda bonus disc with Zelda and 2) get Animal Crossing.

Sony and Microsoft are pretty decent, with Microsoft having the edge as they seem to be trying harder at the moment. Especially with the great packages they're putting together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 BOP

I love Nintendo but it dosen't love us. We get everything 3 months late, and some of the juicier (wierder) titles dont even make it.Pisses me off.

MS and Sony seem to care a bit more a both Europe.Still cant belive the value of the Xbox + 4 games deal.:)

Advertisement