Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the 66 electric & polar

Options
  • 05-12-2002 4:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

feckin great night

we really enjoyed ourselves and holy shít the 66 e were fúckin brilliant

fair play to anyone who went along, thank you

mick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭midnorthfourzer

well done Mick & d'lads-ye had a stormin session...like the new track too..can see how the music is progressing & some subtle style changes- good vibes man (or maybe it was just the late night beforehand...eh!?)

-keith

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

hello

lads, last night was brilliant

polar, and 66e, the 2 of yiz had written new songs and they were both smashing. thanks for that

what can i say....the 66e are incredible to watch. polar are always heartwarming.

66e-thanks for being on the guestlist....i was the girl who bought the cd at the end of the night saying 'have to rush, last bus giumme me cd quick so i dont miss it'

achille-i bumped into you last night afterwards, were u at the gig 2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

yeah have to say the gig last night was amazing i was a 66 and polar virgin before last nite but i loved it and now i want more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Britnik

Took a trip down to the music centre last night - hadn't seen Polar before but was highly impressed....well done lads!!!

As for 66 electric - once more they played a smashing gig.....make sure you add their new e.p to your collection!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

hello

lads, last night was brilliant

polar, and 66e, the 2 of yiz had written new songs and they were both smashing. thanks for that

what can i say....the 66e are incredible to watch. polar are always heartwarming.

polarbelly-thanks for being on the guestlist....i was the guy who bought the cd at the start of the night saying 'have to kill some time, might as well buy it now and not have to queue later!'

drowner - i bumped into you last night afterwards, were u at the gig 2?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭dera

adding my congratumelations .. that was a cool gig .. esp. liked the (sigurrosish?) first song the 66e played. and the second one .. and .. lol

and polar, yes, yes indeed! cool visuals too.
    xd

indefinite decisions from
    www.abandcalledsomeday.com
    (hehe)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Thanks again to everyone of you for your support.

Yes drowner, i figured that was you and you are very welcome for the guestlist.

That first 'sigurorsish' was kind of written a long time ago but we could never get it right, especially since its really personal to me. It had alot going on in it. But one night i just completely stripped it down to the bare elements and that seemed to work so there you go. Thanks for the complement.

If y'all want more, Tower at 6 today is the place.

Be well people

66e

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

oh, achille, oyur a naughty boy, couldnt think of anything original to say???? :P

bloody hell
    why didnt i know about the tower gig

Advertisement