Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Har de har

• 05-12-2002 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Just like to announce that after today, I am officially on my xmas holidays from Uni. 3 cheers for month long trinity holidays, hip hip...etc....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Jammy bastards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Im not finished untill the 20th :( of course im not back in college till early February :D 4 cheers for DCU for giving 1 month+ of crimbo hoildays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Finish tomorrow as well
    Then off to NYC for Crimbo, and back on the 6th Jan.

Could do w/ an extra week after Christmas but heck thats UCD for ya ! Dont mind that much, cos it will be just 7 weeks of before there is another 3 weeks off in March
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Just finished my last lecture about 2 hours ago and have lunch since that. Enjoying a bit of well-earned sloth now. AND going on a mammoth pissup later. Is anyone else here hitting dublin tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

Originally posted by Mr.Applepie
    Im not finished untill the 20th :( of course im not back in college till early February :D 4 cheers for DCU for giving 1 month+ of crimbo hoildays

ehh don't you have exams to do mid-january?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Damn DIT.. im not off for 2 weeks.. then back in 14th january... got a shit load of assessments coming up before the holidays too =[

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

I'm in DIT too and quite like the holiday time - 20th to 14th or 16th or whatever. Its just makes that christmas feeling last for so much longer!

And so far I have no assignments to do over the break. That's because this year is a load of butt nuggets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I've an exam on the 17th (an entire week to study for a sinlge solitary subject YAY) and then taht's me til Jan w00t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 660 ✭✭✭anthonymcg

Don't finish till 20th and have exams that week. Although the upside is I'm not back till 24th January. Horrah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by decob
    ehh don't you have exams to do mid-january?

Yeah 3 in one week. But then its another week off then a week of snowboarding in France :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

off this fridya the 13th, not so bad.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

off this friday 20th back on january 13th ITCarlow!!
    Its not christmas holidays its christmas work!!
    Paying for a car is a pain in the rectum!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭ali.g

same here shay by.........xmas as its the dinn ris most busiest time of year so theres not a hope of gettin off work...ah welll all d more money for me.....oh ya every1 should come to carlow it rag week...its rated one of the best in irelands.....its gr8 madness really....

Advertisement