Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nickelback

• 05-12-2002 10:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭

what a god damn m*therf*cking great show last nite.....

anybody agreee???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Keno2

Ah it was savage. Really good. Wasnt expecting such a spectacular show. That new song they played, he said is was gonna be on the next album, was brilliant i thought (dunno what its called)

The craic with the camera was gas :) Poor lad couldnt catch a cold. Although the other fella couldnt throw a fit either.

Extreme savagery all round. To anybody who wasnt there i say to you...."hahahhaha hehehe"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Rolo Tomasi

I didnt know that they had planned to play and its a good thing I didnt coz I would have been arressted for trying to mame the lead singer Chad. Man that guy fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

That single "how you....." , my God that is awful and it still being played on the radio. This song has haunted me for long enough, all I ask is for is some peace.

Advertisement