Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Dunnes Best Of Irish Live

• 05-12-2002 11:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,526 ✭✭✭✭

Just read this in the Ticketmaster newsletter....
    Tom Dunne's best Of Irish Live - in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital, takes place at The Olympia on December 23rd from 8:00pm til' late.

Acts so far confirmed are Something Happens, The Walls, the Ray Harman All Stars featuring Pat Fitzpatrick, Wayne Sheehy, Trevor Hutchinson, Conor Brady and Michael Buckley. Guest vocalists joining them will include Simon Carmody (Golden Horde), Colin Devlin, Nick Kelly (Fat Lady Sings), Leslie Dowdall (in Tua Nua), Jerry (Emotional Fish) Whelan. Plus there'll be lots of surprise guests on the night.
    I'd love to go to this, but the 23rd of December? A trip to Dublin on this day would be suicidal. :(

Hope they do a nationwide tour (if its successful). But I'm not holding my breath. :mad:

- Dave.

Advertisement