Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living in someone elses body for a day

• 05-12-2002 11:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

I saw a Star Trek program the other day where there was some alien being that swapped its body for some other person/alien's body.

I would love to be in the body of a female for a day to see what that's like but I don't think I'd like to be in the body of a guy. Hmm maybe I'd like to be in the body of a bird... Anyway, I'd like to be in the body of a really fit person to see how it feels, I'd be curious to be in the body of a disfigured person to see how that feels too.

Is this a stupid thread? Ye it is isn't it.

Anyway, how about you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Yes.... Denise Richards for a day.

Angela Basset or Angelina..........

oh yeah... prolefeed.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Is this a stupid thread? Ye it is isn't it

yes
    yes it is

Brad Pitt - mmmmm now that would be interesting!! :D:D
    or
    Peter Steele oowww arrrrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meh

You need to watch Being John Malkovich.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

the only reason id like to be in the body of a guy is...*ahem* to see what oral sex feels like for them. (well they go ON about is so much!)

id also love to see what it feels like being pregnant, but ill hopefully get to experience that of my own accord.

yeah it'd be interested to see how it feels like being a supermodel for a day, or somebody extremely famous, but only if it were for a day, coz i kinda feel that behind all the glamour, tis really not so great. i'd be a bit scared leaving my own body, to tell the truth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

the only reason id like to be in the body of a guy is...*ahem* to see what oral sex feels like for them. (well they go ON about is so much!)

You're not the only one who'd like to know what it feels like.

Thank Catholicism & Women's lib for that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

ahhhhh....ive had this conversation with u before he he. i dont know ANYONE who wont do it on account of that. its usually coz theyre 'iccy'. and they give in after about a year. the rest of my friends used to use it as a barter for not letting a guy have a homerun.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

id also love to see what it feels like being pregnant, but ill hopefully get to experience that of my own accord.

ever see that old si-fi thingie called 'V'
    well, there was an episode where your wan got pregnant by one of the aliens, she tried to abort but it was attached to all her major organs, hence the abortion would have killed her - no escape - that's what it's like to be pregnant!

poor Typie - me thinks you need to go for a different kinda woman!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by Typedef

Thank Catholicism & Women's lib for that!

No, I think you can thank "Mother Nature" and their attitude for that.

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

for some reason this thread evoked that line from Chasing Amy
    "Since you like chicks, right, do you stand naked in front of the mirror all the time?"

Probably what would happen if you only had a day...

and yes...yes it is a silly thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Silly thread or no- I wanna be Salma Hayek for a day. I would smother myself in baby oil and play with myself with a huge dill all day in front of the mirror. Oh what a blessing it would be to have multiple orgasms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

^^ we all were thinking it but Kell was the only one to say it...nice one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

I'd like to be in body of Kurt Cobain, at least that way I could get the rest that I need. Or be in the body of a cat....just to see what its like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

Strange Latino/ Herb fetish you have there, Kell.

Methinks the thread must die :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Why do the male boarders want to be female for a day and visa-versa. Would the blokes not rather be say Ban Affleck, you live the lifestyle for a day and then you go home and shag J.Lo??

Being a bloke I wouldn't fancy being a chick for a day and risk having another bloke stick 'something' into me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Originally posted by thegills
    Would the blokes not rather be say Ban Affleck, you live the lifestyle for a day and then you go home and shag J.Lo??
    Ye but then they would have to be Ben Affleck for a day :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Rhea

As appealing as it sounds to get to experience being a lazy, sweaty and unhygenic ape, I like being myself just fine. Of course there are exceptions, but if you're going to be a guy for a day, why be a gay guy... I already know what fancying the inferior sex is like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Graemo

I dunno I'm quite happy being a bloke but then again if you caught a glimpse of my body you'd not give it up either. I do like the idea of not dropping off automatically as soon as you've shot your muck.
    Also if I had a womans body I'd be a dirty ho. And I probably wouldn't suck di*k either. Nob cheese is as unpleasant for us you know.
    This is the reason Johnsons wet wipes were invented. Now in a portable handbag sised pack.
    Suck di*k girls, it's the only hope some of you have got.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Graemo do you talk to your mother with that?!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Often thought about it, I'd be black and female, possibly a lesbian, and tease the bejesus out of everything that moved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

Originally posted by Beruthiel

Brad Pitt - mmmmm now that would be interesting!!

Good point but wouldn't you rather be in Jennifer Annistons body, then you could really enjoy Brad Pitt!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i wouldn't mind being Avril Lavigne for the day. the fun one could have :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Originally posted by Meh
    You need to watch Being John Malkovich.
    What Meh said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Mossy Monk
    i wouldn't mind being Avril Lavigne for the day. the fun one could have :)

i wouldn't mind being **in** Avril Lavigne for the day ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

As appealing as lesbo's and multiple orgasms are...
    I think I'd be a cow.

I wanna be *MILKED*!!! :D

But I think I'd like to be Bjork.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Originally posted by Rhea
    As appealing as it sounds to get to experience being a lazy, sweaty and unhygenic ape, I like being myself just fine. Of course there are exceptions, but if you're going to be a guy for a day, why be a gay guy... I already know what fancying the inferior sex is like.

Oooooohhh-kaaaayyyy.

Either a sexually frustrated 15-year old with "opinions" or a 26-year old skin head Dr. Marten wearing man-hater. Blatently stereotypical - the two images I got in my head upon reading that post.

Moving on:

I'd really like to know what it's like to be a dog for a day.
    Either that or a 60 year old man/woman. Just to see what I have coming for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

i wanna see what its like to be pretty :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

*hands her a mirror*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

aw :)

Nice1 Mord.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I'm a sweetie aren't I?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

*blushes*
    way to lay on the sugar boy!

Advertisement