Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i love you

Options
  • 05-12-2002 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

A prisoner escapes from his California prison where he had been kept for 15 years. As he runs away, he finds a house and
    breaks into it. He finds a young couple in bed. He gets the guy out of bed, ties him up on a chair, ties up the woman to the bed and while he gets on top of her, kisses her on the neck, then gets up, and goes to the
    bathroom.

While he is there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, This
    guy is a prisoner, and has not seen a woman in years. I saw the way he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, just do what he tells you, give him satisfaction. This guy must be dangerous, if he gets angry,he will kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you!"

To which the wife responds, "He was not kissing my neck. He was
    whispering in my ear. He told me that he found you very sexy,
    and asked if we kept any Vaseline in the bathroom. Be strong, honey. I love you

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

How do you clean vomit from a keyboard?

Sick but good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

:rolleyes: i had to read it 4 times to get it. it was worth in the end, hehe nothing like a bit of poetic justice
    n1:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Oldie and downright feckin evil!!!........ funny tho :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
    thats disgusting

v funny tho :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

good one

• Advertisement
Advertisement