Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A loose thread

• 05-12-2002 12:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭

This thread posted by Ant seems to be of a legitimate kind but still is off topic for Humanities, and there isn't as far as I know another board for it to go under. Do we need a General Activism board or something?

Thoughts? Suggestions? Kittencake?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

If not Kittencake, how about Boards events?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I'd prefer that Boards Events stay strictly about Boards folk going to pubs, nightclubs and eh.. other such events.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Kittencake it is then

/me gives Gandalf a big sloppy wink*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Kittencake can be like Recycle Bin Part 2. Where all the loose threads go. If you don't know where to post something, put it on the kittencake board!

Mmm, cake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

The whole kittencake thing has gotten very old and boring.

That is all.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by Gordon
    a big sloppy wink*

I'm interested to see what exactly one of these looks like!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Originally posted by Beruthiel
    a big sloppy wink*
    I'm interested to see what exactly one of these looks like!

Possibly something that happens as a result of conjunctivitis. Just find someone cuurenlty afflicted and "roberts your fathers brother".

Originally posted by Stephen
    The whole kittencake thing has gotten very old and boring.

That is all.

You saying it's gotten very old and boring has gotten very old and boring.

Besides if it was old and boring it'd be Catmould.

Kittencake is fresh and interesting. It's full of vim and vigour. Kittencake is ideal for the modern professional and comes in a wide range of flavours.

Try Kittencake today. And do you know, if there was a Kittencake board, you'd hear a lot less about it. So even if you hate Kittencake vote for Kittencake. You know it mocks sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

good idea, although i cant see why humanities was'nt apropriate for that particular thread

Why did you think it was a good idea then? MAKE SENSE MAN!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Whats all this kittencake lark?

Long live puppie pie.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement