Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DreanCast

Options
  • 25-08-1999 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭

played sonic what ever on the dreancast yesterday and i have to say i was disapointed. the graphics wern't great by any means and the sound was poor.. certainly for a 128bit machine...
    the game itself was boring as hell......
    there's my 2cents.........

American beer is like making love in a canoe. It's f*cking close to water. - Monty Python

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭mobius

Yeah, well it's a SEGA console, what did you expect?
    Playstation 2 should rock tho...

Get muppited at:
    http://www.gibworld.com/mobius

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I've heard that these new consoles will have keyboards... is it true, or is it just a load of $hite-talk?
    They said the same thing about the Saturn and Playstation...
    If they do, then Quake might just be playable...

H0 H0 H0...etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Yep, you will be able to buy a mouse and a keyboard. You'd kinda need it for web browseing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If it's anything like DC then you will have to buy everything extra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Well you dont have to buy a modem seperatly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Yeah, Sonic isn't exactly the biz.... strangely, it gets good later, but the earlier levels are ****e.

It's not something I'd buy the console for, though. However, Power Stone, Soul Calibur and the new Panzer Dragoon game... mmmmm smile.gif

Advertisement