Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question re Picture Strength & Quality

• 05-12-2002 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    I've been having trouble recently with some channels breaking up (pixellisation?). Anyhow I notice that the picture strength and quality meter bars vary average about 55% (quality) and 80% strength. Does anyone know what the acceptable levels for these are (to have a clear, uninterrupted figure)? I've had varying degrees of sucess hitting the dish with a long plank, but I can't seem to improve on these levels using this scientific method....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Clinical Waste

I also had that problem, and also tried the really big plank thing (really) with no luck. Only some of the channels were breaking up. (Irish ones, sky movies etc.. apparently the low spectrum(or high forget which) ones are affected first.
    In the end had to get the guy who installed it back. Dish was a little loose and had lost alignment.
    Fixed in 5min.

Advertisement