Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shuttle XPC's

Options
  • 05-12-2002 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me where in Ireland I can buy a shuttle XPC?

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭daveJAM

I'm fairly sure Komplett do them.

Why not head over to the Komplett board and ask Per about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

ask in www.techseekers.net (irish).
    One of the lads there got one, and modded it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 VOGAD

Try www.elara.ie, there may be more but I can't find any other irish sites in google anyway. Good Luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭halkar

Elara has a good prices for around €1000 if you want to stay with their specs. I have built one recently and bought the SS51G from Gemma.co.uk Cases alone are between €300-400 plus shipping. They are expensive but very cool :cool: cases. They look small but with a right setup they can out perform most PCs.

Also check out the Sudhian's Small form factor forums for tips and tricks . There are some links to UK resellers in the thread under SFF Web directory .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 555 ✭✭✭fixer

http://www.e-stock.ie carries Shuttles. they get so much stuff in and out so quickly, the website doesn't always keep up to date, but if you email or ring Kevin, he'll sort you out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement