Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• 05-12-2002 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Im ashamed to admit it but im a big fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, well not her fan but more a fan of Spike.
    I was just wondering are there any more fans out there and does anyone know when the new series is starting???

Thanx
    ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

Not a fan of Buffy personally, Angel on the other hand... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭lemondrop

I do agree Angel is good also and i follow that 2.....who wouldnt....His tall dark complextion and those eyes.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I think Series 7 starts on Sky One in the New Year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Series 7 of Buffy The Vampire Slayer begins on Sky 1 in January

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭GiMiC

The new seasons of Buffy and Angel start in January. Thanks to Kazaa I've already seen the first seven episodes of each series. I have to say that Buffy is a bit crappy so far. It really looks like they're just going through the motions. Angel on the other hand still kicks ass. Contrary to internet rumours, all the cast have returned for the new season of Angel(including the Host), but Amber Benson has definitely left Buffy. Something about a disagreement with Joss over the direction he wanted to take the character or something like that. And yes I know she was killed, but since when has that ever stopped characters staying in the show.

• Advertisement
Advertisement