Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Has enyone ever bought nething off www.musicstorekoeln.de?

• 05-12-2002 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

I remember seing someone mention them in a thread but I can't find the thread. I ordered some cymbals off them a while ago, but they never answer e-mail's and I can't seem to get through to any of the numbers on their web-site.
    http://www.musicstorekoeln.de/englisch/index.htm
    Can someone tell me how you dial the number for the Irish chap on the export page. I've tried knocking off the first bit and putting in 091 instead but that won't work.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Dont know anything about them but it seems that they have operators in Germany. The only way you can get through to them is to dial Germany, not Ireland.

It seems that Uwe Allstädt is the person you want to speak to on...
    +49-221-925791-65

Which means 0049 221 925 79165 is what you dial. Now this will cost a wee bit if you are calling from Eircom as opposed to those calling cards you get. It could be a German mobile too but I can't say for sure without being in work.

Give that a try and get back to me/us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭selephonic

I heard of people dealing with them and they only say good things. Damn cheap too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

This is from an email asking them what they post charges were

Yes we do ! Packages up to 30 kgs are shipped for 13,- EURO, based on
    payment by credit card or bank transfer in advance, in case of
    cash-on-delivery UPS charges 36,50 on top of the goods´ value.
    For packages which are heavier than 30 kgs or have strange shapes or sizes
    we have to get a quote from a freight courier.
    With best regards,
    Jens Olbrich
    Music Store Professional
    Export Dept
    Fon : +49-221-925791-64
    Fax : +49-221-925791-69

Advertisement