Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

voilent sky sundogs murder of the crows and merridan line

Options
  • 05-12-2002 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

play voodoo on friday the 13th with drinks promos on the night and late club. adm only 5 yoyos all night. SUNDOGS VOILENT SKY MURDER OF THE CROWS AND MERIDAN LINE not a bad line up well thats gigsmart for ya.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭violent*sky

if a lineup like that doesnt get people out i dunno wot will....sundogs and murder of crows.....rockfest!!!!!! (havent heard anything from meridian line but have heard good things bout them!!!!)
    anyway..we'd love to see as many faces as possible there....we're finishing the recording of our two track e.p. tomorrowso if u wanna check out www.violentsky.com and sign up or send ur email address to violent_sky@hotmail.com well get a free copy out to you as soon as its done!!!
    see u at the gig!!! ciaran

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

ooh ooh now THAT sounds good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Deadly. Should be at that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭violent*sky

people...not too long left before the only way to spend your money for xmas presents comes along t the great establishment that is VOODOO!!!!!!

Murder of Crows, Sundogs, Violent*sky, Meridian Line

How good is that??? What more do you want??? actually dont answer that!!!

Hopefully we'll see you then!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ci

this gig is gonna be fun with a capital muthaphuka!!! sorry, what? Frankly Im ashamed of myself... anyways.. get your asses along to the gig and violent*sky may even have sneak preview copies of the cd for ya... only maybe... plus the Glorious Crows!! VICTORS!!!!! and rockstars....:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ci

WILL have copies of the cd to give away!!

Well hopefully we'll see a few of ya there so.
    We played with "The Crow" guy's at the Layne Stainly tribute which was fun. I haven't seen the other 2 yet but looking forward to it.
    What drink is on promo? Hopefully not 1 of those Alco-pop **** drinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Davo

I'm so there!!!!!!!!!!

Just to get it back up there as its tonight.

• Advertisement
Advertisement