Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

66e / Tower Records / 6pm / Friday

Options
  • 05-12-2002 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭

Hi all,

Tomorrow evening (Friday) THE 66 ELECTRIC will be instore in Tower Records playing live to celebrate the release of the I Died in a Movie EP.

Apparently, Coolio played there tonight, which makes it all the more special...i don't know why.

I died in a movie will be on sale also in Road and Freebird records and has a tune you may have heard on Phantom 'The Brown Bear' as well as four others.

And just a word of gargantuan thanks to anyone from this message board and phantom listeners who turned up at TBMC last night for the launch with Polar and made it the best gig we have ever played.

Thank you and be well,

Michael
    The 66 Electric

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

yeah 3p saw coolio in there today said there was more people watching some gut playing the pan pipes outside the shop then watching coolio!!

Is it gonna be just you, ed and landshark or all of ye?
    I'd venture in but x-mas party tomorrow FREE ale all-night, all-right.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

is it acoustic or full band???

should be cool either way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Absolutley full band of course! And with a little extra thrown in for good measure (samples etc).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

hehe,
    great gig on wednesday.
    i was playing the EP for people today, so now they wanna see you too!
    if i can get off early, i'll get ye olde bus into town and try and catch some of this.

yeah!

Thanks a million. We were actually wondering how many of our message board kin were at the gig. Trying to put names to faces can be tough.

• Advertisement

that was really cool last night... first instore i was ever at

its so different to a gig... like watching you guys rehearse or something

but you's rehearse damn feckin well

fair play!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Minidee

Hey, yeah was in Tower yesterday and thought you's were amazin, bought the e.p and all.. actually listenin to it now..class!
    I was the girl standing on my sweeney, right in the middle wearing a red hat, with monkeys on it!! :p

Yeah i did see your good self. Thanks for buying the EP and the support. It was the weirdest gig i've ever played, i'll give it that. Bright lights, small stage and people who don't really give a **** who you are.

well most of them bought your ep i'd say so they know who you are now!!!

Advertisement