Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Students, GigSmart Needs you..........

Options
  • 05-12-2002 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi there, just a quick note to ask for your assistance in the everyday struggle to bring da muzic 2 da masses, big up hoam style.....

Anyway, if you are in college and want to help out with the advertising of gigs then please get in touch with me as I want to get as manu college society's involved as possible.

Basically all I want you to do is give me a call ( should you be interested ) and help me with my weekly round of poster campaigns, so if you go to college in UCD, then I could mail you 2 or 3 posters and if you could hang them up in your students social rooms or wherever you can, I would be very grateful.
    I need people from UCD, DCU, the DIT's, Griffith, NCAD, anywhere possoble, I have someone in Trinity helping me out.
    It will take you about 5 minutes, and save me a fortune in commuting from one college to the other and about 10 hours of constant posting.
    For your troubles I would be more than happy to grant you free access into any gigs that I organize.

If you want to help out, then please contact me on 086 892 0903.

Kind Regards.

Niall.

Advertisement