Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dcmnr Online Forum Re Policy Direction To Comreg

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

Perhaps they intend it to be a discussion board purely for the public to argue amongst themselves, which they won't pay attention to?

give it a chance - its only been there a few weeks afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Originally posted by JimHacker
    EIRCOMTRIBUNAl -
    whileI have you there I'd like to ask a question - someone told me the other night (in the pub ono less) that eircomtribunal.com is funded by ESAT BT - is this so - have they EVER donated/funded/advised you?
    Then we'd have to have an Eircom Tribunal Tribunal. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

..from Jim Hacker to Eircomtribunal

I would have expected a simple answer to it too....

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭eircomtribunal

Originally posted by Muck

I would have expected a simple answer to it too....

M

Sorry, must have been too busy with stowing away the brown envelopes, all those secret meetings and stuff...

Which part of our web site and activities is leading to such an idea?

Peter

page 1 of this thread, asked by JimHacker
    Here 3 weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭eircomtribunal

Originally posted by JimHacker
    EIRCOMTRIBUNAl -
    whileI have you there I'd like to ask a question - someone told me the other night (in the pub ono less) that eircomtribunal.com is funded by ESAT BT - is this so - have they EVER donated/funded/advised you?

Just wondering - considering they're as bad as the rat.

So you are serious with that question.
    Serious answer: Unfortunately it is the other way round: It is me who is donating to them on a bi-monthly basis, funding their operations. I tried to give them advice, but don't know about them listening.

Ooops,
    on second thoughts, after serious recollection and after going again methodically through the contents of my waste paper basket I've unearthed this compromising document – God am I glad to have this off my chest.

esat-reward.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Ah for gods sake ET, please keep that to yourself or people will cop on that im getting free dsl in return for killing the REALLY good eircom threads

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

see this: http://www.dcmnr.ie/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=2&TopicID=16&PagePosition=1&ThreadPage=2

is why I shouldnt be allowed post outside Boards.ie where I have to behave *giggle*...

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭vinnyfitz

Bold DeV! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

DTTS: "The Minister almost certainly doesnt know that this forum exists and sure as hell doesnt read it.
    If he can turn a computer on, we'd be amazed. We put the printer upside-down on top of the shredder and print out everything posted here for his review. Thank you, come again."

Roffle.

Advertisement