Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few Brando Questions

Options
  • 06-12-2002 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭

I went to their last gig on Thurs. 28th - brilliant as usual but i got a couple of questions.

1. How many CD's (ep's and singles) did they release? (and where can i find them, tower never had their stuff when i looked)

2. Does anyone have any recordings of them live - I recorded them on the 28th (hey, elton said to..) on a MD and a tiny mic - the quality is crap but i'll try clean it up. It's full of "i prefered the support band" comments by a friend of mine but i'll excuse him...

thanks,

brian.

PS - i also have a copy (zipped) of every msg posted on their msg board for the last year or there abouts, in case anyone wants. The board is still up but it's orphaned now :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Muppet Monarchy

It's over.
    Let it go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Tara

They only really released the 5 song EP - think it was called "Singular Death of Privacy" and then the single with the same title. You might check Music City in Rathmines.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

what u want, is a sandi....

also, has anyone banned that muppet yet, coz hes really pissing me off now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Drowner...A Sandi? There's only one Sandi...sing it with me...There's only one Sandi! Lol.
    Anyway, Tara answered that question just fine. One EP and one single. Should've been more...much more. :(

You wanna give one good reason why I should be banned?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Originally posted by Muppet Monarchy
    You wanna give one good reason why I should be banned?

Your name contains the word muppet that's a good enough reason for me.

Ow. oooow. Ouch.
    Stop it, you're making me think.

Good

Now you can start evolving and get some thumbs.

Cool, whatever. The witicism. The élan. I fear that put-down will stay with me ; possibly forever.

C'mon, let's kibitz. Whadaya like to do in your spare time, huh? What sign are you. You support United, right? Oh, no - let me guess - you don't like football at all, right. You're probably right. Bleedin' panzies they are. Not like in my day. You like music. Yeah, thought so. I bet you're into Placebo and ****. Yeah they rule. Boy do they rule. You like Bra'ndo too, huh? Bet you like the frames better though, right. Yeah, man they rock. They rock so much I wanna shoot myself in the face. And that's a lot, believe you me.

Nice talkin' to ya.
    Later.

lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

They only really released the 5 song EP - think it was called "Singular Death of Privacy" and then the single with the same title. You might check Music City in Rathmines.
    Thanks Tara:)

Muppet Monarchy - you're a pleb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

indeed

I WUB YOOO ALL SOOOOO MUCH

Advertisement