Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it really just a guy thing?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Its the right TOPIC :D its all about masturbation ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

A friend of mine jokes about masterbation in the following way;

He likes to set the mood, light a few candles, get into things, sit on his hand for 30 minutes until it goes numb, then pop thenold chap through a curtain gap and off he goes - that way you can pretend it's someone else doing it

made me laugh.

and yes, I am, and yes I do!

But honestly, I;ve me more than a few women who *didn't know how!* Mind you, I was young and catholic then (no offence intended)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

this thread is a load of toss........

and it looks like yer all a bunch a wánkers too.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

63% of men masturbate - 37% are liars :p

Women seem to have serious trouble admitting that they do - some friends of mine wouldn't swear that the didn't cause they said "I don't need to prove anything" which is toss (ha!).

She couldn't see past years of people saying masturbation is wrong and admit it to her close friends...

Originally posted by Kharn

She couldn't see past years of people saying masturbation is wrong and admit it to her close friends...

to be honest dav, id have trouble talking about my self flagellation with you.
    i think its the hair that does it.

definately.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Graemo

Love to stay, but I've got to go have a ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

I Dont **** i make love :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

Originally posted by El Marco
    I'm male and I don't masturbate. I think it's a disgusting habit and you people should be ashamed of yourselves.

It's only disgusting if come gets on your hand ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Pearl Bracelet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

and yes, I am, and yes I do!

I am???

You mean you were as you posted ;)

• Advertisement

dont knock masturbation, its sex with someone you love.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

I'm turly suprised this tread hasn't been locked yet. although... it really shows that boards needs more women :D I mean look at them figures

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

I read somewhere that you stand a bigger chance of shaking hands with a woman who has masturbated recently than you do a man. Lets see, depending on your industry, how many women would you blokes shake hands with on a daily basis? **** and the female equivolent in work- I love it. I am off to get me one of those bracelets--

• Registered Users Posts: 25 clipper

has the world gone mad?? i is a laydee (with a more than competent feller), and of course i do it lots. why wouldn't anybody? no better to occupy those spare few moments of your day.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    to be honest dav, id have trouble talking about my self flagellation with you.
    Says someone who calls himself WhiteWashMan???

Getting man spiel out of hair is annoying though... It is not a good conditioner.

Says someone who calls himself WhiteWashMan???

Getting man spiel out of hair is annoying though... It is not a good conditioner.

HA! coming from someone who has a penis with eyes on it for his avatar!

it does make good moisturizer.

by the way, its a myth that swallowing will up your calorie intake by 3-400 callories a load.
    so girls, no need to use the 'im on a diet' excuse anymore.

and while youre down there.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Women seem to have serious trouble admitting that they do - some friends of mine wouldn't swear that the didn't cause they said "I don't need to prove anything" which is toss (ha!).

Sorry, I think that's total bul****.

How many guys talk to each other about masturbation?
    Women have Ann Summers & Sex Toys parties!

They may not talk to you abou their masturbatory habits but women do talk about sex with each other ina much more mature manner than men.

- Kevin

Advertisement