Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3COM RAS 1500 Router

Options
  • 06-12-2002 4:48pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I got my hands on one of these from a mate who's company was upgrading theirs..

When I was playing around with it, I found that when I dialled in and did a backup the whole config was backed up, but there doesnt seem to be a seperate access list on it.

Does anyone know these routers..??

Is there a seperate access list like there are on Cisco and other routers..?? Or is it contained in the actual config backup so when i do a complete backup does it contain everything I need should anything happen..??

Tox

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Oops, put this in the wrong section, can this be moved to the Nets/Comms section guys.. please...

Tox

Advertisement