Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GameBoy Advance games

Options
  • 06-12-2002 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭

Does any one know if Marvel vs Capcom or something will be out for this , i have "Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Revival" and basically the menu is allc ool and the char selection screen is pretty diffrent so is the animation but the ingame graphics are the same as Street fighter 2 or 2 turbo . So basically thats the let down part , but would they release such titles as Street fighter 2 double impact ? or Street fighrter 3rd Strike ?
    I know Streetfighter alpha 3 is out for it ,i might buy it soon .

Thanks .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Superfurry

Street Fighter 3 Alpha is out at the moment and it's brilliant. Highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Really ? i was going to buy Final Fight one in virgin for 20 euro but i think i might go for Street Fighter alpha 3 , its 50 euros i think .
    The screen shots look crap but id take u r word for it .

Can u recommend Any other games >?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I doubt you would see any of the Street Fighter 3's on it tbh.

I suppose . But what about Marvel vs Capcom 2 , Marvel vs Snk , there possible to make for it . Its such a let down if they dont :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Superfurry

Well some of the best games for the GBA are - Mario Kart, Mario Advance 2 (Super Mario World), Golden Sun, Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance and Breath of Fire II.

• Advertisement

hmmmmmmm ..........thanks ,
    Do u need 2 cartridges to play doom multiplayer do u know ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

i have "eks v server", first person shooter, its pretty good, gets borin after awhile though and all the levels are a different shade of grey. u can probobly pick it up second hand somewhere.

grey ? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Superfurry - you forgot Advance Wars, by far the best game on the system. :)

Placebo - I figure Capcom will probably do more stuff on the GBA yeah, but for now Streetfighter Alpha 3 is the best beat'em'up on any handheld, ever. Top notch port of the DC version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Unfortunately, Doom ruddy well does need a cartridge per player for multiplayer. Other criticisms are that the controls are thumb crippling at first, and the screen is far too crappy to generate any amount of atmosphere, since the only way to get a decent look-see at what's going on is with all the pretty lighting switched to static.

Still, despite this, it's a cracking game. As is ChuChu Rocket! Buy ChuChu Rocket! Buy.

• Advertisement

Hey does any one have this after burner light in their gba ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Not sure if it's released in Ireland yet but you should check out Super Monkey Ball Jnr:) Lovely stuff

Other Excellent/Good games.

Speedball 2
    Silent Scope
    Sega Smash Pack
    Yoshi's Island
    Lord of the rings
    Super Ghouls&Ghosts
    Driver 2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

why the feck wont they bring out tactics ogre in europe? best rgp on the gba. although i aint finished breath of fire 2 yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Super Moneky Ball Jnr? Do go on, sire.

And what's this Sega Smash Pack all about? Ack, I'm so out of the loop...

Advertisement