Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Tabs

Options
  • 06-12-2002 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

does anybody know a site where i can get tabs that are official i.e. that are from a songbook and not just what some guy thinks it is? does such a site even exist? i cant find one

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

That would be illegal. But http://www.mysongbook.com do fairly accurate tabs if you pick up the right ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Jaicster

Yeah what he said,
    Any way there are some sites that do it but you have to pay you know, so you might as well order the songbook and pay for it.

Plus a lot of song books are done by 'some guy' some session guitarist that worked with the band usualy.

What are you looking for?
    and i might be able to get you some secret illigal off shore tabs that were in tab books i have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭StarScream

It would be mostly guns n roses songs cause they are pretty complex what with the 2 guitars and all im particular bad obsession and civil war

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭MÓC

try kazza or one of the filesharing apps

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

try olga.net .......it's usually pretty decent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Heres a few GNR tabs I have on OLGA.
    There Pretty accurate.

Nightrain

Rocket Queen

And I just did the solo for this
    Don't Cry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

guitartabs.cc all the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭StarScream

they do look pretty good, thanks giblet
    im only playin a couple of months so i might need a bit of help deciphering them though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Sure ill help you with them if needed, if you have hotmail messenger, just pm me your email addy.

Advertisement