Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What driver/should i upgrade

Options
  • 07-12-2002 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

don't even know if this is the right place for this question but here goes,

I have a lucent win modem , dr.hardware also says something about at&t technology...I presume they were the manufactures but lucent is the chipset....i am using the 6oo driver ,and am on the utvip isp......last weekend they upgraded to support v92 , my problem is since then my ping to game servers has become very unstable and un playable , before the upgrade they weren't the lowest but they were fairly stable .....

Should i upgrade my modem drivers , and if so to what , and any idea where i would find it , I went looking but there were loads of different ones :confused: , and is this what is causeing my unstable pings...I e-mailed utv support last night but it came back un-delivered.

any help at all would be apriciated.

tks.

Comments

Advertisement