Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 2000

Options
  • 28-10-1999 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭

As far as I know Fifa 2000 has been released in the US and will arive on our shores in a little over a week. There was talk that Fifa 2000 would be the first soccer game with an internet multi player option, but alas, it is not so. When are footie game designers gonna cop onto the idea. I reckon having an 11 a side match of Fifa2K with 22 people from all over the world has potential. One person to a player.

Slán,
    jAH

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

It's in the shop at the moment (saw it yesterday). Want me to get the low down on it?

Online Multiplayer football sounds cool, but you'd only end up get one guy trying to kick the ball into his own goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Yeah Footie Muppets,
    I can see them now. Could always kick them from the server. (punintended). Anyone out there played the game yet, how does it measure up to Fifa99 ?

Advertisement