Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced Guitarist Seeks Experienced Musicians

• 07-12-2002 6:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Theres posts on here about a feckin lack of musicians...and not being able to find anyone. So here yeh ****ing go.....

I've been litteraly looking in vain for talented reliable musicians over the last year.
    I'd find the talent...but then the people with it would be unreliable ****.
    When they are not unreliable **** they are untalented or just average. (C'mon poeople im sure u can empathise)

So here's the deal....

Ive been playing guitar for many a year. I ain't gonna beat around the bush so as not to make meself sound big headed, i can more than often play most things a person wants me to play on guitar. So, I'm good.

I want to form a rock band with the usual singer bassist guitarist and drummer formula. I don't want average musicians...i want good capable ones. So prefareably people who have been playing a minimum of 5 years and whom are between the age of 16-20.

They would need to be in the dublin area ( or on the very close outskerts of the north dublin area ).

Also, influences include: Pantera, tool, incubus, queens of the stone age, a perfect circle, etc.

So, if you're sick of messin around, want to get somewhere with music and want to be in an original capable band with dedication, for the love of god contact me at Degal@iol.ie

Oh....and contrary to what this post has probably said about me...i'm not a wankerish person with a robotic personality...just a man on a mission.

Cheers, Pauleeeeeeee

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Pauleeeeeeee

How long has this post been here?!

And I've gotten a total of a big fat number of zero replies.

The lack of decent musicians in this city is pathetic.

Can u feeeel the anger?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

I love pantera and I am good. I can play any riff perfect and I'm playing lots of solo's. I've got a marshall mx50dfx and a strat. The only problom is i'm too young (15) so all I'm gonna say is I have the same problom. I find a sound felleh who likes the same music as me and hes a crap ass guitarist/bassist/drummer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Pauleeeeeeee

**** it...if your 15 your 15...whats more important at the moment is how good you are, where you live...etc.

So e-mail me at degal@iol.ie when yeh can. cheers

Advertisement