Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideal weight?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

thanks for the advice, i know the story with that kinda stuff tho, and im not fat or anything i AM aware of that unlike most women. however this...
    Originally posted by The'real'Guvnor
    You could end up staying the same weight [135lbs] dropping 2 or even 3 dress sizes.
    is not going to happen. i cant physically drop anymore dress sizes due to my frame, the size of my hips etc.
    all that work for nothing, heheh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

hey everyone
    just started the gym again after about a year of studying for the leaving cert..gained three stone while i was studying that made me 17 stone at 5 foot 10 inches..so anyway cut to lots of running in the summer and i lost two stone not to bad but as i play rugby i really had to build my chest so im in the gym now noticing a big improvement already .. now at 14 stone which i plan to stay at.need that weight for the rugby anyone else play here? what exercises u do for your chest shoulders etc
    thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

Who says you need to put on weight?
    Bruce lee was 5'7 and only 135 pounds (9.6 stone), of muscle, and he could kick ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Originally posted by sound_wave
    hey everyone
    just started the gym again after about a year of studying for the leaving cert..gained three stone while i was studying that made me 17 stone at 5 foot 10 inches..so anyway cut to lots of running in the summer and i lost two stone not to bad but as i play rugby i really had to build my chest so im in the gym now noticing a big improvement already .. now at 14 stone which i plan to stay at.need that weight for the rugby anyone else play here? what exercises u do for your chest shoulders etc
    thanks

I dont play rugby but if you go to the Fitness links page there is plenty of sites there that will show you.

The animated ones are quite good especially for starting off.

Advertisement