Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special Guests this Thursday in Eamon Dorans.

Options
  • 07-12-2002 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone, just a quick note to say that the forthnightly GigSmart rendevouz this Thursday in Eamon Dorans as gone undre a change.
    First off I have to finish the gig early as our show has to be over by 10.30 due to Eamon Dorans having a very very special guest appearance by another band on the night.

So its:-

Ginseng
    Minerva
    The Jazzberries

Eamon Dorans
    Thursday 12th December 2002
    Doors at 8.00 pm
    Admission:- 6 Euro

Come before 10 o clock to avoid the increased admission fee and to be sure of catching the very special guests.

Niall.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

So who is the 'special' guest, might interest more ppl if you give us a tiny clue....or just tell us!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Gigsmart can confirm that the guests are DiFontaine. That is all the information we can reveal at this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Niall S.

Sorry just wanted to say that this thread has been originally started by me, I accidentally logged in under kranog's username, cause he didn't log out, silly bast*rd that he is n'all.

Hopefully this will be a great night out, and you better come along cause its not very often DiFontaine play a gig.

See you at the gig.

Niall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Niall S.

This is tonight, lads n lassies. Hope y'all can make it.

Niall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 chefburno

It's not only special guests who'll be appearing at Eamon Dorans tonight. We also have the fabulous Ginseng, Minerva and The Jazzberries.
    To enjoy the night get there early 'cos it's gonna big a pack attendance from the start.

dec12thgigposter.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement