Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coldplay & Foos on TV

Options
  • 07-12-2002 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

...more Jools Holland promoting,
    apparently the above were on Friday night,
    worth catching the repeat on Sunday night.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

yep, wasnt too impresssed with either of them... saying that... i was in a bad mood and i hate the foo's anyway

the datsuns were on too ... (bass player singer for that thread)
    strokesy/vinesy/d4y stuff

it really reminded me how much i dislike the foo's though..

maybe its just their new stuff cos i loved 'everlong' and 'monkeywrench'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 stonequeen

i saw a bit of that with the guys from coldplay talkin at the piano. it's crazy how different they are on and off stage. he seems like such a shy guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Loved it, the new stuff aint everlong but its still better than some of the tripe out today. 'Times like these' is a definite grower.

If you got MTV2 on the dish, they are showin the $2 bill gig from philadelphia(no cheese related jokes pls) and they did 'Everlong' on that, goooooooorgeous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

its better than some stuff but i hate that stuff more...!!!

that song they did on jools...low i think its called was terrible imo
    made me want to change channel but out of courtesy for jools and wondering if coldplay would be good i s tuck around

Advertisement